Friday, September 11, 2009

WHAT A WASTE. WHAT A SHAME!

This just reminds me of someone in Canada region who shows up in some event un-invited and will grab any upportunity to get a hold of the microphone. I WONDER WHO THAT IS.......... SOMEHOW HE GOT HIS COUNTERPART IN EUROPE. THIS KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THE ONES BEING PROMOTED TO KGOR.

No wonder I am still KCR. After 15 years in the Org that is the most active in the Toronto area Canada.,,,,, hhmmmmm. there maybe some thruth about HQ attitudes that those positions are reserved to those people who can LICK their Big Fat purple Assess in Manila. and whoever could donate a huge some amount of Money will be automatic exaltation to KGCR........ hmmmmm............
........... what a waste.

This is not the Rizal teaching that I learned from my School days.. tsk. tsk. tsk....WHAT A SHAME COMING FROM ANOTHER FILIPINO I PERSONNALY DESPISE THIS UNCULTURED BEHAVIOR FROM SOMEONE WHO IS CLAIMING OF HIGHER EDUCATION... MASTERS DEGREE???? PERHAPS ANOTHER TYPE OF "MASTERS" .......... JUST A THOUGHT.


No comments: